The pharmaceutical company PharmTop came about by virtue of the need for the marketing and advertising of medicinal products of leading world manufacturers with the aim of providing awareness about high quality drugs, thus making them available to the largest possible group of patients.
The company management uses many years of experience from working in the pharmaceutical sector. We have specialists in medicine, economics, trade and law. Successful business is convincingly predetermined by our experience and results.
Our specialist representatives who promote the pharmaceutical products always proceed according to ethical selling principles. The majority of our employees already have a great deal of experience with working for pharmaceutical companies and selling drugs. They are equipped with modern communication technology and have a database available to assist them in performing high quality work.
We offer pharmaceutical product manufacturers cooperation precisely according to their individual needs.
- Pre-marketing studies and determination of the potential of a product
- Negotiations with specialists with decision-making rights
- Preparation of registration documentation
- Registration of drugs
- Negotiations with state authorities (Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance, health insurance companies, various commissions for drugs and specialist commissions)
- Ensuring distribution and cooperation with large distributors of drugs
- Supervision of supplies and storage (including payments)
- Professional promotion via specialist representatives (to doctors, in hospitals and chemists)
- Organising congresses, symposiums and training for the specialist public
- Marketing, PR, media advertising, preparation and production of advertising materials and POS
- Assessment of cooperation and the creation of marketing plans and strategies for the next period
- Promotion of little or unadvertised products (if an established company does not have the capacity to promote them)
- Preparation of business plans for individual products
The basis for cooperation with our clients is mutual confidence and the common objective: “To enable the greatest number of patients to use high quality drugs and to increase the turnover of manufacturers of these high quality drugs in a given region”.